The Family That Prays Together - LYRICS

THE ASIDORS 2021

I - Dad (Winner) Oh God Almighty, I need you to guide me In leading my family I want to be like You In everything that I do Make me able to make it through II - Mom (Shen) Oh Lord strengthen me, to be the light of this family And submit myself to him To help and support him, respect and honor him As we both raise our loving children Refrain: You and me and our God We can make a perfect harmony because Chorus: The family that prays together, stays together Hand in hand we trust the Lord to stand through the test of time The family that “praise together”, sings together We will lift our voices with the sweetest melody to our God Together we pray, together we build our family III - Daughter (Ashia) I’m just a girl, learning about this whole world I’ve been blessed my mom is always there (Zian) She's teaching me how to love the Lord, To trust and know Him more I can feel the love how she cares IV - Son (Westin) I’m just a boy, I just love to play with my toys But daddy taught me better things to do "Elle" (I’m just a baby) I will honor my mother and my father For this is what the bible says Coda: Together we pray, together we build Together we stay as a family Prayer: In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

Comments

  1. Beautiful song. May God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your song on YouTube. I so much love it. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful 😍 song. God bless the Adisors abundantly. The songs you sing are so powerful we feel the presence of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it ;D so beautiful expecially elle is so cute ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this family so much, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ginoo Salamat Lyrics - The AsidorS